5) Sometime it is useful to use the database for storing the business logic in the form of stored procedure since it make it secure and if any change is needed in the business logic then we may only need to make changes in the stored procedure and not in the files contained on the web server.
5.What is the Group By Clause ………. Having Clause?
6. What are the difference between Having and Where Clause?
1) Where clause can be used with Select, Update and Delete Statement Clause but having clause can be used only with Select statement.
3) Where Clause is used on the individual records whereas Having Clause in conjunction with Group By Clause work on the record sets ( group of records ).
Read more on difference between Having and Where Clause
7.How we can find out the duplicate values in a table?
We can find out the duplicate values in a table with the help of the Having clause in conjunction with the Group By Clause.
Read more about how to find out the Duplicate values in a table
8.What are the Views?
Views:- View can be described as virtual table which derived its data from one or more than one table columns.It is stored in the database. It is used to implements the security mechanism in the Sql Server.
9. What are the difference between Query, Subquery, Nested Subquery and the Corelated Subquery?
Query: – Query can be defined as a way to inquire the data from the database. It is used to extract the data from one table or multiple tables depending upon the user needs.
Subquery:-If a sql statement contains another sql statement then the sql statement which is inside another sql statement is called Subquery. It is also known as nested query. The Sql Statement which contains the other sql statement is called Parent Statement.
Nested Subquery:-If a Subquery contains another subquery, then the subquery inside another subquery is called nested subquery.
27 thoughts on “Interview Questions On Sql Server -Part 2”
Hey want some interesting site?
Then check this out
Learn more and enjoy!
Your website is amazing. I am looking forward to the future.
its Insert addcounter DEFAULT values for last question
you have used Insert into addcounter defalut values
where into will give error